Solved Disappearing /pv items

Discussion in 'Help' started by Aiman1000, Sep 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aiman1000

Expand Collapse

While I was playing on CartelPvP, at approximately 4:10 EST on 9/7/2017 I was having severe lag. During the lag I was trying to access my /pv 1 and /pv 2 but with my ping being over 600, which will show in the logs most likely me spamming /ping , /pv 1 and /pv 2. After typing the /pv commands it was not loading so I proceeded to disconnect from the server in hopes that it would get rid of some of the lag. But when I returned, instead of fixing the lag all of my items in /pv 1 and /pv 2 were gone. I don't know the measures in which my items can be retrieved but the most expensive of my items were held in /pv 2 which included from my memory were 13 IG, 8 zombie, 3 skeleton, 1 wolf, 4 spider spawners, 26 diamond blocks, 16 emerald blocks, eff 5 enchant book. There were other items but those are what I can remember and honestly if that is all I can get back I understand. I wish I had screenshots of my player vaults but I didn't expect the plugin to go haywire and delete all of my items. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from staff soon.

It doesn't do much good but I added screenshots of the player vaults as soon as I realized what had happened.

Attached Files:

2. Sekiolite

Expand Collapse

Do you have any proof that you had the items before it glitched?

3. Aiman1000

Expand Collapse

Already stated in my initial comment that I wish I had taken a screenshot before the incident but obviously I couldn't anticipate all of my items in my pvs disappearing for no reason.

4. PublicRecord

Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator
    Expand Collapse

Zappy Solved this problem, if you have any other PV problems, PM him.

> Solved & Locked >

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.